ARCH Design provides turnkey art consulting services with your vision, goals and budget in mind, creating beautiful art packages unique to your project.
Our art consultants draw on a broad range of experience and educational backgrounds, including evidence-based design, fine art, graphic design, ceramics, painting, photography, and both commercial and residential interior design. It is these diverse backgrounds, combined with our shared values and beliefs, that influence the work we do and the results we achieve.
ARCH Design specializes in providing local and regional artwork for your project. We accomplish this through our extensive in-house library of artists from around the country, along with our proven research techniques for identifying artists local to your project.
Art Consulting Services
- Project planning and site visits
- Budget development and management
- Review of all architectural drawings for optimal art placement and scale
- Collaboration with interior designers, architects and contractors
- Calls for local and regional artists for originals, reproductions and commissions
- Research of local area, landmarks, community and culture
- Customized digital presentations of artwork and frame selections
- Original fine art sourcing, commissions and procurement
- Evaluating and documenting existing artwork
- Project status reports
- Installation supervision and checklist
“A large and growing body of evidence attests to the fact that physical environment impacts patient stress, patient and staff safety, staff effectiveness and quality of care provided in hospitals and other healthcare settings. Basing healthcare facility planning and design decisions on this evidence to achieve the best possible patient, staff and operational outcomes is what evidence-based design is all about.” – The Center For Health Design
Watch our video to learn more about Evidence-Based Design in Healthcare and Senior Living.
Let Our Experts Help You Get Started